TA series NFPA cylinders have a self alignment feature, which is a rod bushing designed to float 0.002″, improving bearing surface alignment. This provides a minimum of 25% longer life than “fixed” rod bushing design. It also reduces breakaway and running friction, which improves overall actuation responsiveness. Cylinders can be customized to fit any application.
- Bore sizes: 1-1/2″, 2″, 2-1/2″, 3-1/4″, 4″, 5″, 6″, 8″, 10″, 12″
- Precision machined components from high alloy aluminum
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 250 PSI air, 400 PSI hydraulic non-shock (“TH” option)
- Permanent lubrication design provides outstanding service life. Click here to learn more!
- Cylinders are made to order, adding standard options typically won’t affect delivery times
- Standard, oversized, and many special rod sizes available